Wednesday, June 29, 2011

One Month Old!

Happy MonthDay Sweet Alicia. Daddy loves you so much. You are the apple of my eye, my precious, precious princess. There is nothing that I wouldn't do for you. Daddy can't wait for the day that I get to hold you in my arms and hug you and kiss you. Mommy and Daddy have so many hopes and dreams for you. But we just give them over to Daddy God. He's got the best plans for you and we look forward to seeing what he's going to do with you. You are not here by accident, sweetheart. You are here because Daddy God has a plan and a purpose for you. You are going to be a powerful woman, intelligent, passionate, beautiful, and full of wisdom. You have a magnetism about you that draws people to you, even now! Your eyes sparkle and dance, and I love looking into them during those brief moments when your eyes are open. And any future suitors best beware. You don't mess with my little girl. You break her heart, I'm gonna break yours. Daddy don't play. Alicia, girl, you rest, you grow, you get big and strong. So many aunties, uncles, cousins, grandparents, brothers and sisters are all praying for you, routing for you and looking forward to the day that they can meet you and love on you. Know that you are a special, special girl. And you can do or be whatever you want to be. I can't wait to see your personality and see what gifts Daddy God has given to you. It's going to be so exciting! I love you sweet girl. Happy Monthday!

Love,
Daddy

1 comment:

  1. Happy One Month Birthday, Alicia! (And Mommy and Daddy!)

    ReplyDelete